• कठोर वर्गीकरण
compartmentalisation meaning in Hindicompartmentalisation sentence in Hindi
- It is mentioned that " compartmentalisation " is the UK usage.
- There should be no compartmentalisation as this would disrupt growth and change.
- This compartmentalisation makes it easier for the examiner to systematize and map.
- It is the intracellular compartmentalisation of Mg 2 + in plant cells that leads to additional complexity.
- Alternatively the protein and its gene can be co-localised by compartmentalisation in living cells or emulsion droplets.
- Provenzano's new guidelines were patience, compartmentalisation, coexistence with state institutions, and systematic infiltration of public finance.
- The most surprising find was the apparent compartmentalisation of the town that could have more than a thousand permanent inhabitants at its peak.
- The Medium Mark B and the Mark VIII had introduced compartmentalisation to reduce the debilitating effects of engine noise and fumes on the crew.
- Dissemination of already protectively marked material may be further limited only to those with a legitimate " need to know " using compartmentalisation by use of codewords.
- The Americans had become suspicious that the British were seeking commercial advantages after the war, and compartmentalisation similar to the one that the British had imposed on radar.