compartmentalization meaning in Hindicompartmentalization sentence in Hindi
- Another specialization problem may come as a result of security compartmentalization.
- *Spine Neck Plasticity Controls Postsynaptic Calcium Signals through Electrical Compartmentalization.
- But some people don't bother with such compartmentalization.
- Clinton comes by his capacity for denial and compartmentalization naturally.
- Clinton may have come by his capacity for denial and compartmentalization naturally.
- For example, sealing faults are added for greater compartmentalization.
- But it seems that no real compartmentalization ever existed in the Clinton administration.
- "It's called compartmentalization,"
- All this prattling about compartmentalization has got to stop.
- This is compartmentalization at its most self-destructive.
- the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type
synonyms：, , , ,
- a mild state of dissociation