cappuccino meaning in Hindicappuccino sentence in Hindi
- Ms . Ackerman's narration keeps frothing over like cappuccino.
- Sips, 8 months old, has 40 flavors of cappuccino.
- Cappuccino, The Lighthouse at Breakers, $ 3.25.
- Both the Key lime pie and cappuccino hazelnut cake were yummy.
- She pops into her favorite basement cafe and orders a cappuccino.
- Starring on the menu : espresso and cappuccino, of course.
- Nor are the muffins, the brownies or the cappuccino cheesecake.
- Most of the peasants with pitchforks are sipping cappuccinos at Starbucks.
- You crawl out of bed and slug down a double cappuccino.
- Try a cappuccino with foam instead of black coffee or espresso.
- equal parts of espresso and hot milk topped with cinnamon and nutmeg and usually whipped cream