capped meaning in Hindicapped sentence in Hindi
- Taxes did go up, and domestic spending was effectively capped.
- We thought we had better buy quick before they capped construction,
- The Massachusetts slayings capped 22 months of abortion-related violence.
- -- Keep gasoline only in tightly capped, approved containers.
- The bill would have capped punitive damages in all civil lawsuits.
- He capped his post-season career with Oakland in 1990.
- That just capped one of the worst days of my life,
- The loss capped a disappointing effort by the Trojans'backcourt.
- Luis Sojo capped the uprising with a run-scoring single.
- Tim Naehring capped the rally with a two-run single.
- covered as if with a cap or crown especially of a specified kind; "cloud-capped mountains"; "brown-capped mushrooms"; "snow-capped peaks"
- used especially of front teeth having (artificial) crowns; "capped teeth gave her a beautiful smile"