cadaverous meaning in Hindicadaverous sentence in Hindi
• शव जैसा
• शव का
• पीला विवर्ण
- Some of the other teams look cadaverous, compared to us.
- Nearby, a cadaverous old woman heard these laments and became envious.
- Characters have small minds, cadaverous complexions and greasy hair.
- Cadaverous, cranky bad guys obsessed with face lifts!
- Thus, Semmelweis concluded some unknown " cadaverous material " caused childbed fever.
- Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous, bodies desiccated or completely skeletal.
- He wrote : The girl's face is by no means cadaverous.
- She's icy, cadaverous and shows her eldest son no physical affection.
- Suppose the cadaverous old windbag is right?
- Al manages to be cadaverous at the same time he busts out of his pants.
- of or relating to a cadaver or corpse; "we had long anticipated his cadaverous end"
- very thin especially from disease or hunger or cold; "emaciated bony hands"; "a nightmare population of gaunt men and skeletal boys"; "eyes were haggard and cavernous"; "small pinched faces"; "kept life in his wasted frame only by grim concentration"
synonyms：, , , , , ,