cadaverous sentence in Hindi"cadaverous" meaning in Hindi
- Some of the other teams look cadaverous, compared to us.
- Nearby, a cadaverous old woman heard these laments and became envious.
- Characters have small minds, cadaverous complexions and greasy hair.
- Cadaverous, cranky bad guys obsessed with face lifts!
- Thus, Semmelweis concluded some unknown " cadaverous material " caused childbed fever.
- Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous, bodies desiccated or completely skeletal.
- He wrote : The girl's face is by no means cadaverous.
- She's icy, cadaverous and shows her eldest son no physical affection.
- Suppose the cadaverous old windbag is right?
- Al manages to be cadaverous at the same time he busts out of his pants.