cabinetmaker meaning in Hindicabinetmaker sentence in Hindi
- And Orren Haskins became one of the Shakers'finest cabinetmakers.
- The Art and Mystery of the Cabinetmaker, 1700-1950.
- Paine served as a wagon driver, cabinetmaker, and salesman.
- Cabinetmakers mingle easily with arbitrageurs who buy big, quiet houses.
- The wood from the tree is used by cabinetmakers and carpenters.
- Thomas Lincoln also continued to work as a cabinetmaker and carpenter.
- He attended the common schools and learned the trade of cabinetmaker.
- Iversen was an exceptionally fine cabinetmaker, devoted to his profession.
- He was the son of Robert Wilson, cabinetmaker in Edinburgh.
- His father, a cabinetmaker, had emigrated from Palestine.
- a woodworker who specializes in making furniture