cabana meaning in Hindicabana sentence in Hindi
- In La Cabana, he slept in the bunk above me.
- I'm now in the cabana by the swimming pool.
- Admission to the Instituto Cultural Cabanas, less than $ 2.
- That rebel group disbanded after Cabanas was killed in a shootout.
- Outside, a large swimming pool is surrounded by private cabanas.
- As many as three cabanas can be connected for large groups.
- Cabana's crew includes pilot Frederick " Rick"
- Petrona-Cabanas collapsed and later was taken to a hospital.
- Petrona-Cabanas was taken to Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center.
- No cabanas higher than the next door neighbor's house.
- a small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool