cabaret meaning in Hindicabaret sentence in Hindi
- "Mame " and " Cabaret ."
- The problem was, there were few cabaret performances on Sunday.
- Larson's first songs were written for college cabaret revues.
- "Cabaret Verboten " runs through Oct . 27.
- He also choreographed and rehearsed cabaret acts in Europe and Japan.
- The verses are treated like slinky lyrics for some cabaret song.
- "Cabaret " and " Deliverance ."
- "They call it ` cabaret camp, "'
- And that's what's so great about cabaret.
- Welcome to L . A .'s Un-Cabaret.
- a series of acts at a night club
- a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers) as well as dancing and food and drink; "don''t expect a good meal at a cabaret"; "the gossip columnist got his information by visiting nightclubs every night"; "he played the drums at a jazz club"
synonyms：, , ,