butterfingers meaning in Hindi
• अदक्ष व्यक्ति
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Butterfingers that I am, I could not afford an error.
- This time, Florida ( 2-1 ) had butterfingers.
- They cannot be selfish to ask me to play Butterfingers again.
- But surprisingly, the invisible hand often turns out to have butterfingers.
- BoSox butterfingers _ hello, Eddie Bressoud _ continued in the second.
- Greenpeace last week said it discovered unlabeled Butterfingers in Munich gas stations.
- The album went on to earn Butterfingers their first Double Platinum Award.
- He liked Butterfingers, Devil Dogs and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
- Right after Mueller's third error, the butterfingers officially became contagious.
- Madison Romig, 9, hopes to see some Butterfingers in her bag.
- someone who drops things (especially one who cannot catch a ball)