butterfat meaning in Hindibutterfat sentence in Hindi
• नवनीत वसा
• मक्खन वसा
- The government requires butter to be at least 80 percent butterfat.
- 4 ounces Plugra or Echire butter or other high-butterfat butter
- Rich in butterfat, they effortlessly enhance and enrich other ingredients.
- No subsidies have been paid since mid-1995 for butterfat exports.
- The way Americans have come to think of superrich butterfat ice cream.
- "It's got a higher butterfat content ."
- Chefs have long known the advantage of butter with high butterfat content.
- It has a lower butterfat content than regular ice cream.
- In addition, La Mancha milk also has a higher butterfat content.
- Margarine made from hydrogenated soybean oil began to replace butterfat.
- the fatty substance of milk from which butter is made