buttered meaning in Hindibuttered sentence in Hindi
• चापलूसी करना
• मक्खन लगाना
- Drain the artichoke hearts and arrange in a buttered shallow casserole.
- Place in a buttered 9by-13-inch baking dish.
- Applesauce Raisin Bread is good served sliced, toasted and buttered.
- Place in a buttered bowl; turning dough to butter top.
- Scoop into an 8x12-or 9x13-inch buttered pan.
- Make a smooth layer of the spinach in the buttered pan.
- By 1896, Fannie Farmer topped the casserole with buttered crumbs.
- Serve with hot buttered angel hair pasta tossed with Parmesan cheese.
- But Rick called my mom and buttered her up real good.
- Pour half the batter directly into the hot, buttered pan.