burgeon meaning in Hindi
[ 'bə:dʒən ] sound:burgeon sentence in Hindi
• मुकुलित होना
• फलना फूलना
- VIRGIN burgeon emergin'mergin'sturgeon surgeon surgin'urgin'
- The cult of common stock says cash flow burgeons into perpetuity.
- But Warnock said it could take off as on-line communications burgeon.
- Medical expenses too will burgeon as people get older.
- As a result, clouds will thicken and showers and thunderstorms will burgeon.
- Though the markup is meager, sheer sales volume makes those numbers burgeon.
- And as Internet use burgeons, so will fears.
- By Tuesday morning, mountain thunderstorms were beginning to burgeon over the same region.
- Clusters of thunderstorms will again burgeon across Texas.
- The cases could burgeon into full-blown political scandals if Rubinstein recommends prosecution.
- grow and flourish; "The burgeoning administration"; "The burgeoning population"