burgage meaning in Hindiburgage sentence in Hindi
- In High Burgage is a corner shop and a post office.
- Burgage plots ran down to the river from each house.
- In 1656, a Bridewell was built on the Burgage.
- Forms no longer used include socage and burgage.
- In South Zeal in Devon burgage plots were known as " borough acres ".
- The right to vote rested with the occupiers of around a hundred burgage tenements.
- Its origins as a burgage are most evident at the rear of the property.
- The house, Burgage Manor, is privately owned and not open to the public.
- His officials were to lay out burgage plots for traders, artisans, and shopkeepers.
- The Gresle family directly leased land to tenants and created burgage tenements for indirect rent.