burga meaning in Hindiburga sentence in Hindi
- The governor warmed up to Burga and the crowd right away.
- "I worry about what we do, " Burga said.
- With FIFA's approval, the FPF later reappointed Burga.
- There's still concern, " said Burga, formerly a steelworker.
- Burga said electing Gore is the top priority.
- Burga, the state AFL-CIO president, was pleased with Taft's speech.
- Bill Burga thought he had done everything right Tuesday, and he was expecting a triumph.
- His parents were William de Vesci and Burga de Stuteville, daughter of Robert III de Stuteville.
- In Alaska this severe north-easterly wind is known as Burga and brings snow and ice pellets.
- Trade deficits, said Ohio AFL-CIO president Burga, are bad for unions and for the country.