bunk bed meaning in Hindi
- Juanita, who is 14, arranges her teddy bears on her bunk bed.
- He spent that first frightening night sleeping on an Army-style bunk bed.
- We had the bunk beds unfolded so we could straighten our legs.
- She's finally fulfilled her childhood dream of sleeping in a bunk bed.
- He pulled the door flaps aside and looked at his bunk bed.
- "' bunk bed "'- The ancient Iroquoian longhouses housed several families together.
- They sleep in bunk beds, four, six or eight to a room.
- The tills are stacked like bunk beds, 9 to 10 feet high.
- "I've never been in a bunk bed so high, " he says.
- Instead, they would have slept on metal bunk beds in narrow dormitories.
- beds built one above the other