bunion meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Sometimes, I look at Miss America and find a bunion.
- I just hope I do not get any bunions from it.
- There is disagreement among medical professionals about the cause of bunions.
- At present there are many different bunion surgeries for different effects.
- They all get drunk and decide to remove the bunion themselves.
- "Cures bunions, too, " jibes Bob Dole.
- What I do know is that the name makes me contemplate bunions.
- You can protect a bunion with a doughnut-shaped moleskin pad.
- I'm thinking about getting this bunion removed now.
- His face twisted in disgust, he rubs her bunions.
- a painful swelling of the bursa of the first joint of the big toe