bunk meaning in Hindi
[ bʌŋk ] sound:bunk sentence in Hindi
- But let's face it - there's a lot of bunk,
लेकिन चलिए इसका सामना करे - बकवास के लिए बहुत कुछ है,
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
- a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- a long trough for feeding cattle
- beds built one above the other
- a message that seems to convey no meaning
synonyms：, , ,
- unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
synonyms：, , , ,
- flee; take to one''s heels; cut and run; "If you see this man, run!"; "The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,
- provide with a bunk; "We bunked the children upstairs"
- avoid paying; "beat the subway fare"