bunk meaning in Hindi
[ bʌŋk ] sound:
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- But let's face it - there's a lot of bunk,
लेकिन चलिए इसका सामना करे - बकवास के लिए बहुत कुछ है,
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
synonyms：berth, built in bed
- a rough bed (as at a campsite)
- a long trough for feeding cattle
- beds built one above the other
- a message that seems to convey no meaning
synonyms：nonsense, nonsensicality, meaninglessness, hokum
- unacceptable behavior (especially ludicrously false statements)
synonyms：bunkum, buncombe, guff, rot, hogwash
- flee; take to one''s heels; cut and run; "If you see this man, run!"; "The burglars escaped before the police showed up"
synonyms：scat, run, scarper, turn tail, lam, run away, hightail it, head for the hills, take to the woods, escape, fly the coop, break away
- provide with a bunk; "We bunked the children upstairs"
- avoid paying; "beat the subway fare"