bunco meaning in Hindibunco sentence in Hindi
• धोखा देना
- But bunco appears to be very flexible, if not evolutionary.
- It is rung whenever someone at that table rolls a bunco.
- In 1861 he began a bunco career in Chicago, Illinois.
- While not a new pastime, bunco is gaining popularity.
- But once a month, it's bunco night.
- Some examples included Joseph " Bunco " Kelly of Portland.
- MacBride was a retired bunco cop who once arrested Ryan, a con man.
- Breezy panics, and claims to Bunco that he has no large checking account.
- There is no official bunco rule book.
- And bunco night is all their own.
- a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , ,
- deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , ,