bunder meaning in Hindibunder sentence in Hindi
- It has now become the second largest bunder in Karnataka.
- Nearest train stations are Marine Lines to west and Masjid Bunder to east.
- Later that year, a steam power generator was commissioned at Wari Bunder.
- As a teenager, he traveled to the Bombay port of Apollo Bunder.
- The train between Bori Bunder and Thane took 57 minutes at a distance of apart.
- In 1920 Ballard Bunder Gatehouse was built to commemorate Ballard pier being developed into Ballard Estate.
- The first office of the Reliance Commercial Corporation was set up at the Narsinathan Street in Masjid Bunder
- Her favorite color is purple and her favorite grade school teacher is Ms . Bunder, her creative writing teacher.
- Adjacent to Chincholi Bunder there is a market called Somwar ( Monday ) Bazaar, located in the Chincholi area.
- Reker was angered by the board after they did not consult him about releasing commercial director Marcel van den Bunder.