blow meaning in Hindi
[ bləu ] sound:blow sentence in Hindi
• हवा का झोंका
• पता चलना
• हवा भरना
• उड़ जाना
• साफ़ करना
• उड़ जाना
• फट जाना
• फूल जाना
• बुलबुला बनाना
• शेखी मारना
• डींग मारना
• ले आना
• घपला करना
• प्रस्थान करना
• झटका देना
• फूंक मारना
• उड़ा देना
• ले जाना
• फूँक मारना
• प्रसिद्ध करना
• फुहारा छोड़ना
• स्राप देना
• बिगाड़ देना
- Please suggest a remedy. Following home remedies should be used when bull's stomach is blown up.
कृपया उपचार के लिए सुझाव दें।
- and then blowing himself up on a bus.
आत्मघाती विस्फोट करके मरने में परमानंद का अनुभव होता हो |
- Each was a blow to conservatism .
इनमें से प्रत्येक यथास्थितिवादियों पर चोट करता था .
- There's a warm, moist wind blowing at your back
वहाँ एक गर्म, नम हवा अपनी पीठ पर बह रही होती है
- Bheem pounded his thigh and gave a blow with fist killing him.
भीम ने छ्ल से उसकी जांघ पर प्रहार करके उसे मार डाला।
- So it was a great idea that didn't work at all: it blew up.
तो यह एक अच्छा विचार है , लेकिन यह बिल्कुल काम नहीं किया
- The death of his only grandson in a far-away land was a severe blow .
सुदूर विदेश में उसकी मृत्यु से कवि को गहरा आघात लगा .
- Within four years we would be blowing everyone in the world away.
चार सालों के भीतर हम दुनिया में सभी को परे बिठा देंगे।
- of how hard it can be to blow glass into certain shapes.
कि शीशे को कुछ आकृतियों में ढालना कितना मुश्किल हो सकता है.
- And we have all played with bottles , blowing across their mouths .
बोतलों को मुंह से लगाकर फूंकने का खेल हम सभी ने खेला है .
- forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth; "he gave his nose a loud blow"; "he blew out all the candles with a single puff"
- a powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon; "a blow on the head"
- street names for cocaine
synonyms：, , ,
- an unpleasant or disappointing surprise; "it came as a shock to learn that he was injured"
- an impact (as from a collision); "the bump threw him off the bicycle"
- an unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
synonyms：, , ,
- a strong current of air; "the tree was bent almost double by the gust"
- exhale hard; "blow on the soup to cool it down"
- free of obstruction by blowing air through; "blow one''s nose"
- burst suddenly; "The tire blew"; "We blew a tire"
- melt, break, or become otherwise unusable; "The lightbulbs blew out"; "The fuse blew"
- shape by blowing; "Blow a glass vase"
- allow to regain its breath; "blow a horse"
- show off
synonyms：, , , , , , , ,
- cause to be revealed and jeopardized; "The story blew their cover"; "The double agent was blown by the other side"
- lay eggs; "certain insects are said to blow"
- leave; informal or rude; "shove off!"; "The children shoved along"; "Blow now!"
- be in motion due to some air or water current; "The leaves were blowing in the wind"; "the boat drifted on the lake"; "The sailboat was adrift on the open sea"; "the shipwrecked boat drifted away from the shore"
- spout moist air from the blowhole; "The whales blew"
- cause to move by means of an air current; "The wind blew the leaves around in the yard"
- cause air to go in, on, or through; "Blow my hair dry"
- provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- play or sound a wind instrument; "She blew the horn"
- make a sound as if blown; "The whistle blew"
- sound by having air expelled through a tube; "The trumpets blew"
- spend lavishly or wastefully on; "He blew a lot of money on his new home theater"
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away; "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"; "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
- make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- be blowing or storming; "The wind blew from the West"