blighter meaning in Hindiblighter sentence in Hindi
• विनाश करना
• पाला मारना
• हानि पहुंचाना
- Try to clean up all sources of food for the little blighters.
- The blighter war was instigated by him to destroy the other races.
- The little blighters can then be removed with tweezers as they appear.
- I'm nominating the blighter to get him out of my hair.
- Darned if her knight in shining armor isn't really a blighter from the streets.
- There became an outcry to close some forest roads and keep these blighters confined to controlled areas.
- Jacob is then contacted by Maxwell Roth, the leader of the Templar-controlled gang, the Blighters.
- It was a very persistent little blighter, and took me several minutes of scraping and peeling to get off.
- Blighter B202 Mk 2 can operate off small batteries, unlike others in its class which are really vehicle bounded.
- These little blighters could consume the entire planet in a matter of weeks, including all the organic material on it!
- a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there''s a fellow at the door"; "he''s a likable cuss"; "he''s a good bloke"
synonyms：, , , , , , ,
- a persistently annoying person
synonyms：, , ,