• धोखा देना
• निष्फल कर देना
bilking meaning in Hindibilking sentence in Hindi
- Hubbell was later convicted of bilking his old Arkansas law firm.
- He convicted a New York State senator of bilking public funds.
- He was convicted of bilking his law partners and clients.
- Bilking pension and employee benefit programs could bring new punishment as well.
- The practice of bilking Medicaid and Medicare programs has been sadly commonplace.
- He is suspected of bilking the rich on four continents.
- Let's lock people up for bilking senior citizens ."
- Bilking Medicare became so lucrative that professional criminals got involved.
- In December Hubbell pleaded guilty to two felony violations for bilking the firm.
- One campaign ad portrayed the nationalist party as bank robbers bilking the nation.