• धोखा देना
• निष्फल कर देना
bilked meaning in Hindibilked sentence in Hindi
- Or televangelists who've bilked the public and sinned boldly?
- Juan Rivera bilked his mom out of $ 1, 000.
- Hart says he's never been bilked in 27 years.
- They doing bilked the crappiest jobs possible just to get by.
- In the meantime, more students and taxpayers will be bilked ..
- The paupers followed, smuggled in and bilked by their own kind.
- Well, this is not a show to leave anyone feeling bilked.
- Medicare has been bilked by both career criminals and legitimate service providers.
- Investigators are not certain how many investors were bilked by the scheme.
- Prosecutors said NFL linebacker Brian Cox also was bilked in the scheme.