bigheaded meaning in Hindibigheaded sentence in Hindi
- The bigheaded lingcod, an ugly fish nevertheless renowned for its succulence, is at 15 percent.
- The bigheaded ants feed on dead insects, small invertebrates and lady beetle larvae and lepidopteran larvae.
- Emma tries to unwish her wish, but Adil is becoming bigheaded, and refuses to speak to her.
- If read into the article you can see without the source being bigheaded he has managed to describe a rather pioneering group.
- Afterward, Hopkins warned his players not to get bigheaded, employing words that Rick Pitino probably doesn't use at Kentucky.
- "I think people looked at that as conceited or bigheaded, but I think it's OK to believe in yourself ."
- Thanks largely to the lofty reputation of its predecessors, today's membership is viewed by some outsiders as a bunch of stern, bigheaded, rich guys.
- MILWAUKEE ( AP ) _ Bernie Brewer, the bigheaded mascot of the Milwaukee Brewers, can forget about getting his own cooling-off spot when things get hot and steamy at Miller Park.
- In a rare, revealing interview with Oriana Fallaci in 1967, Martin disclosed : " When Jerry Lewis and I were big, we used to go to parties, and everybody thought I was bigheaded and stuck up, and I wasn't.
- That has to count as something, also because I make music that is compared to the best of the best, not to be bigheaded but i'm told this on countless occasion, please review my request and take your time to decide on any action.
- (used colloquially) overly conceited or arrogant; "a snotty little scion of a degenerate family"-Laurent Le Sage; "they''re snobs--stuck-up and uppity and persnickety"
synonyms：, , , , , ,