bighorn meaning in Hindibighorn sentence in Hindi
- Bighorn sheep and deer also are seen frequently in the park.
- I felt like Custer at Little Bighorn, surrounded by disaster.
- The threat of losing Sierra bighorn populations may be especially acute.
- The Wind River becomes the Bighorn River north of the mountains.
- Woods said after a brief practice round at Bighorn Golf Club.
- Garcia beat Woods in the exhibition at Bighorn three years ago.
- The Center preserves and interprets the relationships of the Bighorn sheep.
- There are plans to reintroduce the bighorn sheep to this park.
- Game included rabbits, deer, antelope, and bighorn sheep.
- East of Billings, it is joined by the Bighorn River.
- wild sheep of mountainous regions of western North America having massive curled horns
synonyms：, , , ,