• शेखी मारते हुए
• गर्भावस्था का अंतिम चरण
• शेखी मारते हुए
• फूला हुआ
bigging meaning in Hindibigging sentence in Hindi
- SPAs devoted to bigging up, an idiosyncratic theory that has been largely rejected by courts.
- Yet another SPA concerned solely with bigging up Hridayeshwar Singh Bhati . . . 4l 08 : 57, 26 November 2014 ( UTC)
- Your template idea still spells trouble though, editors may well view a template not as quick shorthand but as " bigging-up " your site.
- If it is so influential where is the critisism ? it strikes me that this article has been written by supporters of the CDA itself as a means of bigging itself up.
- The name Newbiggin derived from the words'niwe', which is Old English for'new'and'bigging', a word from Middle English, said to mean'building '.
- For me, it was a blessing that he was co-signing me and bigging me up, because I m still gonna do what I m gonna do anyway, " he continued . " I m just blessed to have them man supporting.
- More puppetry in the same vein as his previous vanity / fantasy works bigging himself up as director of several sound-alike companies, currently 15 which will be costing him around ?00 a year in companies house fees-he's investing a lot into these fantasies.
- As years went by so did Young Gunz, they slowly got bigger and and slowly started to accumulate dubplates ( professional artist bigging up a their sound ) from locals, when they got their first forgien dubplate which was Sean Paul, it been one good thing after another since that and they have never stopped.
- The name'Biggin'is said to derive from "'bigging'( Middle English ) A building; later an outbuilding, an outhouse . " In 1820 Biggin was said to have a population of 164 people " BIGGIN, in the parish of Church Fenton, wapentake of Barkston-Ash, liberties of St . Peter and Pontefract; 6 miles SE . of Tadcaster, 7 from Selby, 11 from Pontefract.
- In his consumer guide for MSN Music, critic Robert Christgau gave it an A-rating and stated " this is the Saigon and Just Blaze album I've been waiting for since a student tipped me to them five years ago heroic post-gangstaism, with the conscious ex-con forthright as rhymer and rapper and the Jay-Z sideman bigging him up with soul singers and cinematic beats ( and also with Jay-Z ) ".