• तट मोर्चाबंदी
beachheads meaning in Hindibeachheads sentence in Hindi
- It will show a kind of broadening of a Republican beachhead.
- Sadly, education reform remains stalled on the beachhead in Arizona.
- There may not be as many beachheads stormed as opportunities denied.
- After that, he pretty much lost sight of the beachhead.
- The fighting on the beachhead at Iwo Jima was very fierce.
- Seize and secure a beachhead in the vicinity of Anzio 2.
- Napoleon attacked the Turkish beachheads and annihilated their army at Aboukir.
- Only a handful of Luftwaffe operations were launched against the beachheads.
- The British commanders poured further reinforcements in to secure the beachhead.
- She escorted convoys to the beachhead and provided antiaircraft defense there.