• तटाभिमुख भूमि
• तटाभिमुख भूमि पर का
beachfront meaning in Hindibeachfront sentence in Hindi
- -- Anyone interested in some beachfront property in Van Nuys?
- Ron and Lucy Kerner bought their beachfront dream house last September.
- A beachfront house three doors away had been reduced to rubble.
- The plane was flying parallel to the beachfront, they said.
- Tran was born in the Vietnamese beachfront town of Quin Hon.
- The resort rents one-or two-bedroom beachfront condominiums.
- Here was a beachfront hideaway, fed by a canyon stream.
- We were as surprised as anyone to have a beachfront property,
- Members of Tulum's ejido began selling the beachfront property.
- Some beachfront spreads are fetching as much as $ 8 million.
- a strip of land running along a beach