armored combat vehicle meaning in Hindiarmored combat vehicle sentence in Hindi
|armored: बख्तरबंद आर्मर्ड|
|combat: भिड़न्त युद्ध|
|vehicle: गाड़ी डोली पालकी|
- Armored combat vehicles served as ambulances, ferrying the wounded to the hospital.
- He got the idea of developing a high-speed armored combat vehicle.
- The Russians were equipped with tanks, armored combat vehicles, artillery and attack helicopters.
- The police operation, involving armored combat vehicles and detachments of special commandos, continued throughout the day.
- The most significant cut is in armored combat vehicles, which will be slashed to 241 from 481.
- Turkey also might sell military equipment to the Bosnian army, possibly Turkish-made armored combat vehicles.
- The 1990 agreement on Conventional Forces in Europe puts a ceiling of 580 armored combat vehicles in the region.
- Nearly 5, 000 armored combat vehicles have been scrapped by the West and 8, 900 by the East.
- BMPs are armored combat vehicles on treads, mounted with guns and capable of carrying at least a dozen people.
- The Yugoslav forces are believed to have 200 to 300 tanks, as well as armored combat vehicles and artillery pieces.