armored meaning in Hindiarmored sentence in Hindi
- I never expected there would be an armored car robbery here.
- Maybe whip up a huge frappe for the First Armored Division?
- The affiliate makes military optics and weapon mounts for armored vehicles.
- The big windfall has been felt in the armored car business.
- Around the corner sat three armored personnel carriers filled with police.
- Officials for Dunbar Armored Security weren't available for comment.
- Fayed acknowledged his protective burden by hiring an armored Mercedes limousine.
- This will help NATO do more to kill armored forces quickly.
- NATO also hit army barracks and armored forces operating in Kosovo.
- The troops were escorted through the streets by Australian armored vehicles.
- protected by armor (used of persons or things military)
- used of animals; provided with protective covering
- equipped with the complete arms and armor of a warrior