armored car meaning in Hindiarmored car sentence in Hindi
- The two guards in the middle armored car fled their damaged vehicle.
- We are not afraid of their armored cars or tanks or helicopters,
- Plans were found to make an armored car dating back to 1983.
- A wild shootout erupted during an armored car robbery in Harvard Square.
- At least a dozen armored cars were deployed inside of city walls.
- An armored car parked nearby will shuttle rebel representatives between the houses.
- Law enforcement authorities scoured the minivan and the armored car for clues.
- ANSA said the armored car did not have the usual police escort.
- Convoys of trucks and armored cars travelled roads elsewhere in the region.
- They found an armored car security guard uniform that Hope had made.
- a military combat vehicle on wheels with light armor (and usually a machine gun)
- an armor-plated truck with strong doors and locks used to transport money or valuables; "the paintings were delivered to the museum in an air-conditioned armored car"