armlet meaning in Hindiarmlet sentence in Hindi
• समुद्र की शाखा
- Kriemhild discovers Brunhild's armlet and asks Siegfried about it.
- They look like swords, hoes, horns and armlets.
- The body of broad collar and with armlets and anklets.
- Sri Lankan history notes that brides wore armlets to ward off ill luck.
- It has its own armlets : Smolenka and Zhdanovka.
- Two bronze armlets were also found at the site.
- There are three broad collars, armlets and anklets and several bead necklaces.
- Horn spoons and needles without eyes and even a broken lignite armlet were found.
- These burials included pottery urns, a pair of silver discs and a gold armlet.
- He wears anklets, armlets and bracelets.
- a band worn around the arm for decoration