argumentative meaning in Hindiargumentative sentence in Hindi
- Clarke said, drawing an objection that the question was argumentative.
- Between them, they've written thousands of argumentative columns.
- "I'm not argumentative or controversial,"
- Former Coach Dan Reeves constantly spoke about the argumentative draft room.
- But those rankings currently are for informational and argumentative purposes only.
- -- Does she share and take turns or become argumentative?
- But I was overwhelmed by the argumentative nature of the practice.
- There may be a convention of argumentative crows outside your window.
- His style of prose writing is mostly discursive rather than argumentative.
- He becomes argumentative and short-tempered which Leanne finds difficult.
- given to or characterized by argument; "an argumentative discourse"; "argumentative to the point of being cantankerous"; "an intelligent but argumentative child"