argumentation meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Also, this argumentation neglects the statistical context of the term.
- The following argumentation scheme for instrumental practical reasoning is given in.
- Weaver also divided " argumentation " into four categories : circumstances.
- This leaves each to its specific forms of argumentation and justification.
- Equally his argumentation regarding " Eton " is self-defeating.
- Argumentation theory provides a different approach to understanding and classifying fallacies.
- However there is no argumentation-just DELETE and POV ?!
- I am convinced by L'Aquatique's argumentation above.
- Nevertheless, the style and argumentation of the work is intriguing.
- MY ANSWER : This is an absurd argumentation by Mr Dante.
- a course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning; "I can''t follow your line of reasoning"
synonyms：logical argument, argument, line of reasoning, line
- a discussion in which reasons are advanced for and against some proposition or proposal; "the argument over foreign aid goes on and on"