amoks meaning in Hindiamoks sentence in Hindi
• आवेश में
• उन्मत्तता से
• आपे से बाहर
• पागल होना
• घातोन्माद में
- "LSO's are specialization run amok ."
- More than just bad business, this was stupidity run amok.
- "Everybody was running amok, " she added.
- But then zoo officials discovered that bear mania had run amok.
- Critics say this burgeoning industry has run amok and needs regulation.
- Our endless emphasis on rights over responsibilities is niceness run amok.
- The run-amok Dallas Cowboys are America's team.
- Was this one graduate student whose synapses had simply run amok?
- For Rube Goldberg amok, nothing can beat the computer business.
- No, this is not a case of scientists run amok.