amoeboid meaning in Hindiamoeboid sentence in Hindi
- Cavalier-Smith maintained the Heterolobosea as a class for amoeboid forms.
- Cells that make pseudopods are generally referred to as amoeboids.
- When the macrocyst germinates it releases many haploid amoeboid cells.
- Amoeboid sperm crawl along the spicule into the female worm.
- Consequently, amoeboid organisms are no longer classified together in one group.
- The size of amoeboid cells and species is extremely variable.
- However, genetic homogeneity among fusing amoeboid serves to maintain the multicellular plasmodium.
- Clockwise from top left : vacuolar, granular, amoeboid, and cyst forms.
- Pelletierine sulphate is used medicinally in Iraq as an anthelmintic and anti-amoeboid.
- The amoeboid stage is roughly cylindrical, typically around 20-40 ?m in length.
- like an amoeba (especially in having a variable irregular shape)