act your age meaning in Hindiact your age sentence in Hindi
• अपनी उम्र के मुताबिक व्यवहार करना
|act: प्रदर्शन अधिनियम|
|your: आपका तुम्हारा|
|age: आयु उम्र बूढ़ा|
- Obviously distraught after a trying morning, the parent demanded, " Act your age !"
- He presented a six-part comedy series for BBC Radio Ulster, " Act Your Age ".
- The half-hour manages to put an offbeat spin on the expletive " act your age ."
- Here's a remedy : ACT YOUR AGE!
- Don't say " Act your age ."
- Part 1 : Act your age.
- Act your age, I mean?
- In 2010, they were panellists on BBC Radio 4 comedy panel show " Act Your Age " radio series.
- "Act Your Age " was Home Grown's first album to chart; reaching # 24 on Billboard's Heatseekers in 1998.
- He appeared as a team captain in Simon Mayo's 2008 series " Act Your Age " on BBC Radio 4.