accursed meaning in Hindiaccursed sentence in Hindi
- No one, it seems, is curing the accursed condition.
- Perhaps this is the basis for his epithet " accursed ".
- On the other are those who see the Troubled as accursed.
- So, just what is the point of these accursed things?
- No more accursed jams trying to get to the track.
- This is the accursed maze in which we are all scurrying about.
- They are aggressors, evil, accursed by God, the exalted.
- My heart dies a little every time I see the accursed slides.
- Mark W . McDonald felt like a man accursed.
- For 2, 000 years that governor's name has been accursed.
- under a curse