acclimating meaning in Hindiacclimating sentence in Hindi
• अभ्यास होना
• अनुकूल होना
• आदी होना
• आदत डालना
• अभ्यास करना
• परिवर्तित होना
• अनुकूलित होना
• समानुकूल होना
- He said Monday he would use the time to get acclimated.
- Sorjaturong claims he was unable to acclimate to the high altitude.
- Even Tom Seaver had to acclimate himself to the big leagues.
- The first step is to acclimate the body to regular training.
- Hey, it took a generation before society acclimated to PCs.
- This is a good way to get acclimated to the league.
- As for me, I'm acclimating to the culture.
- Carroll has tried to acclimate Glenn to rough play in practice.
- We have become acclimated to the yin and yang of freedom.
- He is still acclimating himself to life in the Big Ten.