acclimation meaning in Hindi
• पारिस्थितिक अनुकूलन
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The applause he received was a universal thunder of acclimation ."
- This acclimation period allows them to withstand these new stresses.
- The acclimation pens are almost a half acre in size.
- Normally the commission chair is chosen by acclimation without controversy.
- The majority of studies have actually been examining developmental acclimation.
- Acclimation to those temperatures may decrease fitness in an individual.
- There is the Jardim Catarina sheds three acclimation of bananas.
- Frona Park has a steelhead acclimation pond along Hantz Creek.
- Both thermal sensitivity levels and nociceptive thresholds change with changes in acclimation temperature.
- "The body goes through an acclimation process, " said Cedar.