abyssal meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- It lives on the surface of wood sunken to abyssal depths.
- Abyssal storms arise suddenly and sweep along the base of the escarpment.
- Unsurprisingly, this material is used almost exclusively by the Abyssal Exalted.
- Probably the most important ecological characteristic of abyssal ecosystems is energy limitation.
- The area below the abyssal zone is the sparsely inhabited hadal zone.
- Astriaal's lyrics deal with Abyssal Theology, Nature and Misanthropy.
- At the Eastern end of the rift is the abyssal Bounty Fan.
- In 2015 via Code666 they released " Abyssal Gods ".
- This community lives in or near marine abyssal depths.
- Some species have colonized abyssal depths near hydrothermal vents.
- relating to ocean depths from 2000 to 5000 meters