zenana meaning in Hindizenana sentence in Hindi
- She was commissioned by the Church of England Zenana Mission.
- Kinnarid was established in 1913 by the Zenana Bible and Medical Mission.
- An adjoining zenana is in a state of ruin.
- Tipu's palace in Seringapatam had a strictly guarded Zenana quarters for women.
- Shahajahan built a baradari of black marble, called the Black Pavilion in the zenana garden.
- In July, 1863, Miss Brittan ( Episcopalian ) went to zenana work in Calcutta.
- The institute prepared women to engage women in Christian missions, such as in Zenana missions.
- In other words, a women's quarters, similar to the Indian and Muslim zenana.
- He served as the first secretary of the Church of England Zenana Missionary Society between 1878 and 1900.
- With the construction of Fatehpur Sikri, Emperor Akbar saw need to organize the administration of his Zenana.