zemindar meaning in Hindizemindar sentence in Hindi
- The zemindar had arranged beforehand for the absence of all others.
- The Pakistani army completely destroyed the Ghugudanga Zemindar's Lodge.
- The zemindar also intervened seeking forgiveness for the villagers.
- Even Kirtichand Rai was initially appointed a zemindar on the basis of such a firman.
- Chatterjee married Renu Chatterjee, who comes from the zemindar family in Lalgola, on 7 February 1950.
- Till then, each person became a zemindar on a basis of a firman specially issued for the purpose.
- His criticism of the permanent settlement, " The Zemindar and Ryots ", created a sensation.
- On witnessing this the people approached the zemindar of the village to take measures so that he could not organise upasanas.
- Valerie Fitzgerald's 1981 historical novel Zemindar features the siege of Lucknow in 1857 and uses La Martini�re as the backdrop.
- He worked as teacher, clerk, tehsildar and zemindari estate manager before earning well from share business and became a zemindar.