zebu meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Other breeds of zebu are found mainly in the drier regions.
- The zebu did not appear in West Africa until about 1800.
- Zebu is split about evenly between African and South Asian breeds.
- The miniature zebu cattle typically are not breed for meat production.
- The zebu cattle resemble the Brahman look with a few exceptions.
- A zebu is a type of ox native to Asia and Africa.
- Their body conformation resembles the zebu cattle of eastern Africa.
- This is one of the world's major zebu cattle breeds.
- Most of these animals are of the humpbacked zebu breed.
- The nomadic Fulbe, on the other hand, herd Bororo zebu.
- domesticated ox having a humped back and long horns and a large dewlap; used chiefly as a draft animal in India and east Asia