yielding meaning in Hindiyielding sentence in Hindi
• मानने वाला
• झुक जने वाला
- And Kondracke, yielding to peer pressure, added a ditto.
- I am addicted to stealing and I do it without yielding.
- Currently that money is invested in low-yielding government bonds.
- Three month Treasury bills are currently yielding 12.725 percent.
- The fragile recovery is yielding far more modest growth and prospects.
- The partnerships are yielding marvelous results and deserve to be expanded.
- The two-year note was yielding 5.95 percent.
- The two-year note was yielding 5.89 percent.
- The two-year note was yielding 5.88 percent.
- The two-year note was yielding 6.30 percent.
- the act of conceding or yielding
- a verbal act of admitting defeat
- tending to give in or surrender or agree; "too yielding to make a stand against any encroachments"- V.I.Parrington
- lacking stiffness and giving way to pressure; "a deep yielding layer of foam rubber"
- inclined to yield to argument or influence or control; "a timid yielding person"