yachtsman meaning in Hindiyachtsman sentence in Hindi
• क्रीड़ा-नौका नाविक
• प्रमोदतरणी नाविक
• क्रीड़ा नौका नाविक
- The winning edge would go to the skill of the yachtsman.
- That's how the New Zealand yachtsman, pick up ovs
- Transatlantic yachtsmen still make a beeline for the nine Portuguese islands.
- He's just the most amazingly accomplished yachtsman,"
- The Yacht Racing Union named him World yachtsman of the year.
- The river is used by yachtsmen as a very safe harbour.
- Portaferry Lifeboat is an essential lifeline for local fishermen and yachtsmen.
- The yachtsman was later taken off by a Romanian cargo ship.
- He was also an enthusiastic yachtsman, both cruising and racing.
- Many Tancook boats were built for yachtsmen of the Chester region.
- a person who owns or sails a yacht