• नौका विहार
yachting meaning in Hindiyachting sentence in Hindi
- For yachting information, call ( 912 ) 231-1996.
- Today, yachting and humility may be counted among the latter.
- Yachting events for the 1996 Games will be held in Savannah.
- They were part of a yachting community anchored in Chaguaramas Bay.
- A sort of sailboat on blades gives rise to ice yachting.
- Holidays were spent on yachting or canoeing expeditions with his brothers.
- The cup had been made in 1894 as a yachting trophy.
- With Jack Cropp, Mander won the New Zealand Yachting Federation.
- H�riot promoted French yachting and French shipyard engineering throughout the world.
- Jewell attended Boston University and while there participated in competitive yachting.
- water travel for pleasure