• क्रीड़ा नौका दौड़
• क्रीड़ा नौका प्रतिस्पर्धा
|yacht: धुआं नौका|
|race: शर्त बदी हुई दौड़|
yacht race meaning in Hindiyacht race sentence in Hindi
- That is yacht racing _ that is very bad luck for them,
- He was also President of the Council of the Yacht Racing Association.
- It is the highest national award in the sport of yacht racing.
- But the 12's still appear to fill a need in yacht racing.
- The Brisbane to Gladstone Yacht Race starts from Shorncliffe Pier every Easter.
- After the 2000 Olympics games Burke turned his hand to Yacht racing.
- Yacht racing at the grand prix level is wedded to high technology.
- In the sloppy yacht racing conditions, Young America couldn't close the gap.
- Winds were weak as the two yachts raced to the finish line.
- The story is centered on a yacht race through the Chesapeake Bay.
- a race between crews of people in yachts