wrist watch meaning in Hindiwrist watch sentence in Hindi
- They also developed highly accurate pocket and wrist watches during this period.
- The careful viewer will also notice some slave extras wearing wrist watches.
- Fake products from wrist watches to pharmaceuticals are rife in China's markets.
- The time was estimated from one of the crew members wrist watch.
- A Popeye memorabilia store selling Betty Boop pencils and wrist watches?
- :The power drain of a wrist watch is minuscule compared to a smartphone.
- One day a beggar steals Chandran s wrist watch through an open window.
- The company even produced a digital wrist watch, Ref . 3414.
- We also decided on wrist watches ( $ 9 . 95 each ).
- Gather together a dozen or so people that have wrist watches.
- a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist